SOCIAL MEDIA

8/13/2016

Currently Coveting


01. Maggy London Illusion Yoke Crepe Sheath Dress
I was browsing for dresses that I can wear to an upcoming wedding in November and I think this Maggy London dress could be perfect! I love it in black, and I think it looks so sophisticated.

02. MAC 'Warm Neutral Times 15' Eyeshadow Palette
I saw this MAC palette on the Nordstrom website and I realized I need to have it! I'm all about neutral shades and these are all so gorgeous.

03. Ban.do - I Am Very Busy 2017 Agenda
I'm in need of a new planner, and this one is so cute. I can imagine this at my desk at work! I love it in pink but I wish it came in all-gold!

04. Nike 'Flyknit Lunar Epic' Running Shoe
I need new running shoes and these Nikes are giving me life! I love the pattern. I can see myself buying these but thinking they are too pretty to go running in.

This bag would go perfect with the Maggy London dress. I have a huge Michael Kors bag that I love, but I think its time for a smaller bag and this one is perfect.

Post a Comment